The ideal candidate for the role of mast, rigging, chandlery and services group manager should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Active yachting background on a professional level and good understanding of sails and rigging
- Self-organised, hard-working and efficient in a managing role
- English as first or fluently spoken language
- Ability to communicate with customers, understand and meet their needs, to close and proceed orders efficiently to grow the local turnover
- An understanding or first-hand knowledge of Asian work ethics and culture and a willingness to integrate therein
This job involves work on board yachts of all sizes between 35 to 70 feet in length as well as in our sail loft and chandlery and is as challenging as it is varied – there will be no boring routine involved! The candidate will be working with our highly skilled, experienced and friendly sailmakers, the mast and rigging team and also the chandlery. The candidate will be reporting to the Operations Manager on a daily basis.